Nishanthi79

Nishanthi79
Nishanthi79

Saturday, December 17, 2011

all the best from My Mac

 My new blue leather gloves - mmm
My 30 year gift: Marc by Marc Jacobs

                                   I LOVE MY :Black leather - from Barneys in New York 
                                   see the bold simple details in the test - Just LOVE IT ...


                                                                     My ADIDAS 
                                                             My Cool Nike sneakers
                                                                My Adidas Bag
                                                          My NEW YORKER HAT

                                                                    My Diesel Bag

                           My vases and my prints in the background


                                                               collage cards

                                    printing plates - wow they are beautiful in themselves







No comments:

Post a Comment