Nishanthi79

Nishanthi79
Nishanthi79

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My inspiration .....


Love my fashion magazines
                                                                  Love MUSIC
                                                           Also love movies

                                                                      And Books 
                                                         A girl's pampered
                                                                          Love MJ
                                                                       And Grafiti
                                                                  More Street Art
                                                               And One More Time
                                          My new boxes - just love them


                                                      Jaw from a Rocking


                                             My beautiful green big plants


                        My box filled with color, patterns and fun designs for my collages

No comments:

Post a Comment